WhatsApp Logo Subscribe
For News Alert

News

Consumers to get solar panels by making 25% payment

By News Desk

March 29, 2024 03:17 PM


Representational image

Twitter Share Facebook Share WhatsApp Share

The recommendations of the Department of Energy on Roshan Gharana programme of Punjab government surfaced as 50,000 protected consumers will get solar panels after making 25 percent payment, reported 24NewsHD TV channel on Friday.

According to sources, proposals on Roshan Gharana Program of the Department of Energy were submitted to the government.

It was proposed that consumers will pay 25 percent of the total cost of the solar panel while 25 percent will pay government and 50 percent will be commercial financing.

It may be mention here that the government had decided to give the solar panel by lottery.

However, the recommendations are still under discussion, according to the sources of Department of Energy.

Punjab Chief Minister will be informed soon about further proposals, sources said.


News Desk


Most Read

  1. Missing young boy found dead at Islamabad’s Trail 5 Missing young boy found dead at Islamabad’s Trail 5
  2. Here is what Heeramandi’s Cartwright, Jason Shah has to say about Alamzeb's ‘one tone’ performance Here is what Heeramandi’s Cartwright, Jason Shah has to say about Alamzeb's ‘one tone’ performance
  3. Prime Minister Shehbaz Sharif declares May 28 as official holiday to celebrate Youm-e-Takbeer Prime Minister Shehbaz Sharif declares May 28 as official holiday to celebrate Youm-e-Takbeer
  4. Pakistani athlete Mona Khan detained in Greece Pakistani athlete Mona Khan detained in Greece
  5. It's a wedding gift! Nita Ambani hands Rs640 crore luxurious villa to Radhika It's a wedding gift! Nita Ambani hands Rs640 crore luxurious villa to Radhika
  6. Mahira Khan and Azaan Sami Khan’s romantic moments go viral Mahira Khan and Azaan Sami Khan’s romantic moments go viral

Opinion

  1. Congo coup failed, Malanga killed
    Congo coup failed, Malanga killed

    By Naveed Aman Khan

  2. Hats off to Fatah-II
    Hats off to Fatah-II

    By Naveed Aman Khan

  3. New twist in PTI founder’s strategy towards Military Establishment
    New twist in PTI founder’s strategy towards Military Establishment

    By Salim Bokhari

  4. Revoke the heat stroke
    Revoke the heat stroke

    By Dr Asif Channer

  5. Defiance, sacrifice & national resilience
    Defiance, sacrifice & national resilience

    By Naveed Aman Khan

  6. Maryam Nawaz Sharif's Police Uniform: Breaking Gender Stereotypes, Not Minds
    Maryam Nawaz Sharif's Police Uniform: Breaking Gender Stereotypes, Not Minds

    By Alysha Khan