Pakistan now has more coronavirus cases than China: 85,264
Etihad, Emirates, flydubai, Air Arabia to resume transit flightsPosted 11:36 AM, 4 Jun, 2020
Trump emerges top 'racist' in Twitter searchPosted 11:22 AM, 4 Jun, 2020
North Korea threatens to scrap military deal with SouthPosted 11:15 AM, 4 Jun, 2020
Lahore Airport to handle ten flights todayPosted 11:01 AM, 4 Jun, 2020
Anti-terror unit arrests far-right extremists at US protestsPosted 10:57 AM, 4 Jun, 2020
China to allow limited US passenger flightsPosted 01:42 AM, 4 Jun, 2020
Brazil state imposes curfews in bid to curb virus
Tottenham have only positive test in Premier League's latest virus checksPosted 09:41 PM, 3 Jun, 2020
The Premier League's restart bid received a boost on Wednesday as it was revealed an unnamed person at Tottenham was the only positive test out of ...
- Ex-Springbok Habana 'all for' global calendar Posted 07:56 PM, 3 Jun, 2020
- Three West Indies cricketers turn down England tour Posted 05:20 PM, 3 Jun, 2020
- FIA summons Shoaib Akhtar over statement against PCB Posted 04:21 PM, 3 Jun, 2020
- Boxing champ Muhammad Ali remembered on his 4th death-anniversary Posted 04:05 PM, 3 Jun, 2020
Reshuffle in Lahore policePosted 02:19 AM, 4 Jun, 2020
A reshuffle in the Punjab capital city police was made on Wednesday. DIG (Operation) Babar Saeed has been posted DIG (Establishment 1) while Ashfaq ...
- Murad Ali Shah to face NAB in Roshan Sindh case Posted 11:46 PM, 3 Jun, 2020
- ‘Don’t play with fire,’ Pakistan Army warns India Posted 11:13 PM, 3 Jun, 2020
- Four die as dust storm hits Karachi Posted 10:42 PM, 3 Jun, 2020
- PPP to resist any downsizing in state owned enterprises: Bilawal Posted 09:56 PM, 3 Jun, 2020
There are so many people I would be leaving behind: Syra YousafPosted 04:03 PM, 3 Jun, 2020
In December, rumours starting floating about that Shahroz Sabzwari and Syra Sharoz are getting divorced. At the time, the couple had denied the ...
- Wahaj Ali stands out among an ensemble cast in 'Bikhray Moti' Posted 01:53 PM, 3 Jun, 2020
- Five drama serials of Saba Qamar you shouldn’t miss Posted 01:12 PM, 3 Jun, 2020
- A world redrawn: The rich must 'share', says Agnes b Posted 12:45 PM, 3 Jun, 2020
- Has Uzma Khan finally surrendered to Amna Malik for money? Posted 01:03 AM, 3 Jun, 2020
Mattis accuses Trump of trying to 'divide' AmericaPosted 11:44 AM, 4 Jun, 2020
Former Pentagon chief Jim Mattis issued a stinging rebuke of his erstwhile boss, Donald Trump, on Wednesday, accusing the president of trying to ...
- Trump still obese, but free of hydroxychloroquine side effects: White House Posted 01:50 AM, 4 Jun, 2020
- Four cops charged in Floyd death, one faces 2nd-degree murder count Posted 12:24 AM, 4 Jun, 2020
- Pentagon chief opposes using active duty troops to quell protests Posted 10:07 PM, 3 Jun, 2020
- UK PM tells Trump 'no place' for racist violence Posted 10:00 PM, 3 Jun, 2020
Non-payment of dues hits Indian actors hardPosted 01:21 PM, 4 Jun, 2020
Several TV actors in India are facing financial difficulties amid COVID-19 lockdown. Non-payment of dues to actors amid the crisis by production ...
- Roadside bomb kills 9 civilians in southern Afghanistan Posted 06:38 PM, 3 Jun, 2020
- Mumbai shuts offices, tells people to stay home as cyclone nears Posted 01:00 PM, 3 Jun, 2020
- Roadside bomb kills 7 civilians in Afghanistan Posted 01:53 PM, 2 Jun, 2020
- US negotiator upbeat on Afghan peace talks Posted 11:36 AM, 2 Jun, 2020
Dollar loses momentum, further down by 52 paisasPosted 12:52 PM, 4 Jun, 2020
The rupee was making further gains against the US dollar in inter-bank rate with the greenback being available for Rs163.80 after losing 52 paisas so ...
- Germany unveils 130b euros stimulus to kickstart virus-hit economy Posted 11:40 AM, 4 Jun, 2020
- Nissan warns again on no-deal threat to UK car plant Posted 09:22 PM, 3 Jun, 2020
- Indian 'Remove China Apps' software taken down by Google Posted 08:31 PM, 3 Jun, 2020
- Stock markets rally on swift recovery hopes Posted 07:18 PM, 3 Jun, 2020
Back to school in masks as Singapore eases virus curbsPosted 12:45 PM, 2 Jun, 2020
Pupils wearing face masks returned to school in Singapore on Tuesday and some workplaces re-opened as coronavirus restrictions were eased in the ...
- Debates rage in Britain as some children go back to school Posted 01:29 PM, 1 Jun, 2020
- Wafaq ul Madaris to start admissions’ drive from June 3 Posted 11:49 AM, 1 Jun, 2020
- Young Italian doctors protest for education reform Posted 03:43 PM, 31 May, 2020
- South Korea limits school numbers over virus spike Posted 03:14 PM, 29 May, 2020
Mexican zoo saves animals endangered by virus crisisPosted 12:42 PM, 3 Jun, 2020
Kira, a two and a half year-old tiger, arrived at a zoo in Mexico's northeast in April after her owner could no longer feed her due to the ...
- Football pitch of rainforest destroyed every six seconds: study Posted 12:59 PM, 2 Jun, 2020
- Wayward whale takes city break in Montreal Posted 03:16 PM, 1 Jun, 2020
- Clashes in Senegal over water shortages Posted 02:16 PM, 31 May, 2020
- Indonesia starts cloud seeding to keep forest fires at bay Posted 04:14 PM, 28 May, 2020
Facebook and PayPal invest in Indonesian start-up GojekPosted 06:43 PM, 3 Jun, 2020
Facebook and PayPal have invested in the Indonesian ride-hailing and digital payment start-up Gojek, joining other tech giants Tencent and Google, ...
- Zoom earnings soar as video meets become pandemic norm Posted 12:08 PM, 3 Jun, 2020
- Facebook in turmoil over refusal to police Trump's posts Posted 12:52 PM, 2 Jun, 2020
- Sony delays PlayStation 5 event amid unrest Posted 12:50 PM, 2 Jun, 2020
- Facebook slams 'severe' Singapore misinformation law Posted 03:13 PM, 1 Jun, 2020
'Little Chef' charms Myanmar with lockdown cooking classesPosted 03:07 PM, 1 Jun, 2020
From boiled catfish soup to spicy fried frog, an eight-year-old in pyjamas and a chef's hat is delighting Myanmar with her culinary prowess in a ...
- Paris cafes to get extra terrace space as lockdown eases Posted 03:29 PM, 31 May, 2020
- Los Angeles restaurants reopen as virus lockdown eases Posted 12:52 PM, 30 May, 2020
- Top Spain chef sees fewer restaurants, more home cooking Posted 02:14 PM, 22 May, 2020
- World's best chef starts again with takeaway soup Posted 06:29 PM, 20 May, 2020
Lockdown prompts surge in Germans seeking help for alcoholismPosted 11:56 AM, 4 Jun, 2020
When the coronavirus lockdown started in Germany, all Marco wanted to do was get drunk. The musician from Berlin, 38, was downing roughly a ...
- Hydroxychloroquine ineffective at preventing COVID-19: trial Posted 11:26 AM, 4 Jun, 2020
- WHO warns of pressure on Latin American health systems Posted 07:09 PM, 3 Jun, 2020
- South Korea approves remdesivir for virus patients Posted 11:13 AM, 3 Jun, 2020
- 'Endemic racial discrimination' exposed in US: UN rights chief Posted 08:17 PM, 2 Jun, 2020
Belgium to reopen borders with neighbours on June 15Posted 07:50 PM, 3 Jun, 2020
Belgium will reopen its borders to travellers from the EU, Britain and members of Europe's passport-free travel zone on June 15, the prime minister ...
- Germany to lift travel warning for Europe from June 15 Posted 07:35 PM, 3 Jun, 2020
- London City Airport to reopen at end of month Posted 04:35 PM, 3 Jun, 2020
- Greece suspends Qatar flights after positive virus tests Posted 09:20 PM, 2 Jun, 2020
- France slams Ryanair 'blackmail' over job ultimatum Posted 08:27 PM, 2 Jun, 2020
Women in Egypt's restive Sinai bring Bedouin embroidery to virus fightPosted 12:01 PM, 4 Jun, 2020
In El-Arish, the provincial capital of Egypt's North Sinai, a group of women sew colourful Bedouin designs on masks to combat coronavirus, as an ...
- Tunisia seeks to block online auction of royal artefacts Posted 09:29 PM, 2 Jun, 2020
- Bilbao's Guggenheim is Spain's first big museum to reopen Posted 05:58 PM, 1 Jun, 2020
- Japan city aims to ban phone use while walking Posted 04:45 PM, 1 Jun, 2020
- Pigeon racing beats snooker to the sporting start line in England Posted 04:37 PM, 1 Jun, 2020