PM once again rules out blanket lockdown to contain virus in Pakistan
Spanish opera star leaves hospital after COVID-19 treatmentPosted 02:26 AM, 31 Mar, 2020
US casts doubt on credibility of Guinea referendumPosted 02:26 AM, 31 Mar, 2020
North Korea slams Pompeo and says will 'walk our way'Posted 01:26 AM, 31 Mar, 2020
30 'fearless' Albanian doctors help virus-hit ItalyPosted 01:26 AM, 31 Mar, 2020
New York welcomes hospital ship as coronavirus acceleratesPosted 01:06 AM, 31 Mar, 2020
Spain bans funeral ceremonialsPosted 12:47 AM, 31 Mar, 2020
Saudi-led coalition air strikes hit rebel-held Yemen capital
Messi criticizes Barca after pay cutPosted 06:29 PM, 30 Mar, 2020
Lionel Messi confirmed on Monday that Barcelona's players will take a 70 per cent pay cut and make financial contributions to ensure the club's other ...
- Anushka Sharma becomes Virat Kohli’s hairstylist during lockdown Posted 02:56 PM, 30 Mar, 2020
- New Olympic date likely 'this week': organisers Posted 01:06 PM, 30 Mar, 2020
- Bryant's towel fetches $33,000 at auction Posted 12:17 PM, 30 Mar, 2020
- Foam in hole and toilet paper for prizes, US golfers play on despite virus Posted 11:41 AM, 30 Mar, 2020
Hoarding, profiteering declared un-Islamic actsPosted 11:59 PM, 30 Mar, 2020
Known religious figures of the country on Monday declared hoarding of essential items and profiteering un-Islamic and urged traders and businessmen ...
- Peshawar Zalmi owner donates Rs10 million to PM’s relief fund Posted 11:26 PM, 30 Mar, 2020
- Another coronavirus patient dies in Karachi, countrywide toll reaches 24 Posted 11:12 PM, 30 Mar, 2020
- PM once again rules out blanket lockdown to contain virus in Pakistan Posted 09:55 PM, 30 Mar, 2020
- President Alvi visits quarantine center in Taxila Posted 09:52 PM, 30 Mar, 2020
Country music star Joe Diffie dies of coronavirusPosted 11:48 AM, 30 Mar, 2020
Joe Diffie, a Grammy award-winning country music singer who had several chart-topping hits in the 1990s, has died of coronavirus. He was 61. Diffie's ...
- Blockbuster Jori Junaid and Hira pair up once again for ‘Kashf’ Posted 11:46 AM, 30 Mar, 2020
- Drama serial 'Sabaat' to go on air from today Posted 12:06 PM, 29 Mar, 2020
- Ali Zafar donates Rs2m to help daily wagers affected by coronavirus Posted 08:21 PM, 28 Mar, 2020
- Hira Mani striving to arrange ration bags for needy Posted 02:58 PM, 28 Mar, 2020
Austria imports workers to plug gaps in COVID-19 carePosted 12:42 AM, 31 Mar, 2020
Chartered flights brought more than 200 health workers to Austria on Monday to ensure that care was not disrupted by COVID-19 travel restrictions, a ...
- Human testing for Johnson & Johnson coronavirus vaccine this fall Posted 12:35 AM, 31 Mar, 2020
- Angela Merkel again tests negative for coronavirus Posted 12:18 AM, 31 Mar, 2020
- Portugal grants migrants residency rights during pandemic Posted 12:07 AM, 31 Mar, 2020
- Shifting to ventilators will be a challenge for GM Posted 12:04 AM, 31 Mar, 2020
India reels from migrant worker coronavirus exodusPosted 06:24 PM, 30 Mar, 2020
Indian authorities struggled Monday to help millions left jobless by a crippling coronavirus lockdown, potentially undermining efforts to stop the ...
- Taliban kill dozens of Afghan forces in two attacks Posted 04:54 PM, 30 Mar, 2020
- Coronavirus claims second life in Occupied Kashmir Posted 05:52 PM, 29 Mar, 2020
- Stranded by virus lockdown, India migrant workers walk home Posted 10:06 PM, 28 Mar, 2020
- Taliban say no to Afghan negotiators Posted 09:55 PM, 28 Mar, 2020
Expo 2020 Dubai organisers recommend one-year postponementPosted 09:04 PM, 30 Mar, 2020
Organisers of Expo 2020, a multi-billion-dollar world trade fair originally scheduled to open in Dubai in October, on Monday recommended a one-year ...
- Saudi to raise oil exports to record levels as price war rages Posted 06:37 PM, 30 Mar, 2020
- London's Ritz Hotel sold to Qatari investor: law firm Posted 06:33 PM, 30 Mar, 2020
- Oil price continues tumbling, drags FTSE-100 down too Posted 04:53 PM, 30 Mar, 2020
- ADB approves $2m grant for Pakistan to fight COVID-19 Posted 04:34 PM, 30 Mar, 2020
PU diagnostic lab to charge Rs800 per coronavirus testPosted 05:57 PM, 30 Mar, 2020
Punjab University on Monday inaugurated a diagnostic laboratory to test samples of suspected COVID-19 patients initially only referred by the Punjab ...
- Arab children told to 'turn on the TV' for lessons at home Posted 12:53 PM, 24 Mar, 2020
- Teachers brave digital classrooms as coronavirus closes schools Posted 12:19 PM, 21 Mar, 2020
- Sindh govt suspends five schools’ registration Posted 10:15 PM, 20 Mar, 2020
- PU to prepare virus-killer sanitizer: VC Posted 06:59 PM, 20 Mar, 2020
Buildings damaged in Greek earthquakePosted 03:24 PM, 21 Mar, 2020
A strong 5.6 magnitude earthquake struck early Saturday in northwest Greece, damaging property in the city of Parga, authorities said. The quake ...
- Earthquake rattles Salt Lake City, Utah Posted 06:58 PM, 18 Mar, 2020
- Around 20 dead as heavy rains lash Egypt Posted 11:39 PM, 13 Mar, 2020
- Six-fold jump in polar ice loss lifts global oceans Posted 02:02 PM, 12 Mar, 2020
- Greta Thunberg urges activists to avoid mass climate protests Posted 01:17 PM, 12 Mar, 2020
Why the novel coronavirus became a social media nightmarePosted 03:09 PM, 29 Mar, 2020
The biggest reputational risk Facebook and other social media companies had expected in 2020 was fake news surrounding the US presidential election. ...
- Hospitals turn to snorkel masks to ease respirator overload Posted 02:51 PM, 29 Mar, 2020
- Privacy rights may become next victim of killer pandemic Posted 02:41 PM, 29 Mar, 2020
- Tech volunteers use 3D printers to make crucial virus masks Posted 07:07 PM, 28 Mar, 2020
- Stop sending memes, Russian telecoms firm pleads Posted 06:53 PM, 27 Mar, 2020
Demand explodes for New York food banksPosted 12:01 PM, 30 Mar, 2020
New York food banks have become inundated with newcomers deprived of income since the near-total halt of business in the United States' economic ...
- Finnish children still getting school lunches despite lockdown Posted 06:28 PM, 26 Mar, 2020
- World-famous chef Floyd Cardoz dies after coronavirus diagnosis Posted 01:25 PM, 26 Mar, 2020
- Let them eat bread! French hoard baguettes in virus lockdown Posted 03:17 PM, 19 Mar, 2020
- Coronavirus doom means boom for pasta makers Posted 06:25 PM, 18 Mar, 2020
UK medical fetish site donates entire stock to NHS staffPosted 02:29 PM, 30 Mar, 2020
A UK medical fetish company has donated its entire stock of scrubs to the National Health Service after claims frontline medical staff do not have ...
- Catch them: Kiwis keen to report neighbours for breaking virus lockdown Posted 12:49 PM, 30 Mar, 2020
- Germany bets on S. Korean model in virus fightback Posted 12:38 PM, 30 Mar, 2020
- US regulator approves limited use of malaria drugs for virus Posted 12:26 PM, 30 Mar, 2020
- French expert says second study shows malaria drug helps fight coronavirus Posted 06:55 PM, 29 Mar, 2020
One dead, 127 hurt in China passenger train derailmentPosted 12:59 PM, 30 Mar, 2020
One person was killed and 127 injured when a passenger train derailed in central China on Monday after striking debris from a landslide that had ...
- London City Airport suspends flights over coronavirus Posted 09:18 PM, 25 Mar, 2020
- Bali's Day of Silence hit by virus fears Posted 10:58 AM, 25 Mar, 2020
- PIA’s special flight to bring back Pakistanis from UAE tonight Posted 06:15 PM, 23 Mar, 2020
- CAA allows flight to bring back Pakistanis stranded in Doha Posted 11:50 AM, 23 Mar, 2020
Remembering great historian Dr Zawwar Hussain ZaidiPosted 12:32 AM, 31 Mar, 2020
It has been long 11 years since Dr Zawwar Hussain Zaidi left us to go on his eternal journey. Dr Zaidi was the most revered and respected historian ...
- Trump says US won't pay Harry and Meghan security Posted 12:42 PM, 30 Mar, 2020
- In Iraq, no resting place for coronavirus dead Posted 12:23 PM, 30 Mar, 2020
- Mafia primed to feast on Italy's virus devastation Posted 03:48 PM, 29 Mar, 2020
- Virus drives surge in Australia domestic violence cases Posted 03:01 PM, 29 Mar, 2020