Dark Day! Pemra takes 24NewsHD TV channel off air
Mufti Taqi Usmani issues fatwa against selling Kashmiris landPosted 02:04 PM, 6 Jul, 2020
Protocols to ensure safety of Hajj pilgrims announcedPosted 12:49 PM, 6 Jul, 2020
Another polio case surfaces in KarachiPosted 12:34 PM, 6 Jul, 2020
Pakistan, China to ink Azad Pattan Power Project pact todayPosted 12:19 PM, 6 Jul, 2020
Iran says damage at nuclear site 'significant'Posted 11:56 AM, 6 Jul, 2020
IHC reserves verdict on construction of Hindu temple in IslamabadPosted 10:55 AM, 6 Jul, 2020
India becomes third hardest-hit country for virus cases
Umar Akmal’s appeal to be heard on 13 JulyPosted 05:37 PM, 6 Jul, 2020
Former Supreme Court judge Mr Justice (retd) Faqir Muhammad Khokhar, in his capacity as an independent adjudicator, will hear Umar Akmal’s ...
- India worried T20 World Cup delays could impact IPL start date Posted 05:19 PM, 6 Jul, 2020
- BCCI launches investigations against captain Kohli Posted 04:01 PM, 6 Jul, 2020
- British sprinter accuses police of racial profiling Posted 03:53 PM, 6 Jul, 2020
- West Indies unleash latest 'Fab Four' in England Posted 02:50 PM, 6 Jul, 2020
PML-N to take up issue of 24NewsHD TV’s licence suspension in NAPosted 01:59 AM, 6 Jul, 2020
The Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N), the main opposition party in the country, has announced it will take up the issue of suspension of 24NewsHD ...
- New JIT report says Baldia factory fire ‘an act of terrorism’ Posted 11:17 PM, 5 Jul, 2020
- Govt not closing down PTDC: Zulfi Bukhari Posted 10:31 PM, 5 Jul, 2020
- Political parties, journalists denounce govt’s attempts to gag media Posted 10:05 PM, 5 Jul, 2020
- PIA announces special flight from Saudi Arabia to Pakistan Posted 08:49 PM, 5 Jul, 2020
Oscar-winning composer Ennio Morricone dead at 91Posted 03:51 PM, 6 Jul, 2020
Ennio Morricone, one of the world's best-known and most prolific film composers, died in Rome on Monday at the age of 91. He composed the music for ...
- Drama serial ‘Qurbatain’ to go on air from today Posted 12:53 PM, 6 Jul, 2020
- Broadway actor dies age 41 from coronavirus Posted 12:29 PM, 6 Jul, 2020
- First-ever online Paris fashion week clicks off Posted 12:16 PM, 6 Jul, 2020
- Gigi Hadid claps back at claims she is ‘disguising’ her pregnancy Posted 11:11 AM, 6 Jul, 2020
French bus driver brain dead after assault for refusing maskless ridersPosted 03:58 PM, 6 Jul, 2020
A bus driver in France was declared brain dead Monday after being attacked by several people he refused to let aboard because they were not wearing ...
- China detains professor who criticised Xi over coronavirus Posted 03:48 PM, 6 Jul, 2020
- Australia moves to seal off virus-hit state as outbreak worsens Posted 03:39 PM, 6 Jul, 2020
- Rocket fired at Baghdad airport, no explosion Posted 02:37 PM, 6 Jul, 2020
- Nothing secret about 25-year prospective deal with China: Iran Posted 01:31 AM, 6 Jul, 2020
Chinese troops seen withdrawing from flashpoint Himalayan valley: Indian armyPosted 03:56 PM, 6 Jul, 2020
Chinese troops have started removing tents and other structures from a contested Himalayan valley where they fought a deadly battle with Indian ...
- Taj Mahal remains shut as India reports record daily virus cases Posted 01:17 AM, 6 Jul, 2020
- India closes on Russia toll as virus cases hit daily record Posted 04:12 PM, 5 Jul, 2020
- US courts Taliban with vision of Afghan prosperity Posted 12:44 PM, 4 Jul, 2020
- Afghan warlord accused of rights abuse awarded highest military rank Posted 02:12 AM, 4 Jul, 2020
Emirates Airline expands cargo connectivity to 100 destinationsPosted 03:16 PM, 6 Jul, 2020
Emirates SkyCargo, freight division of Emirates Airline, will be operating scheduled cargo flights to 100 destinations across six continents during ...
- Starting work on M-8 top priority, says Asim Bajwa Posted 12:05 PM, 5 Jul, 2020
- Work on Gwadar airport in full swing: Asim Bajwa Posted 03:47 PM, 4 Jul, 2020
- German carmakers warn of 'unprecedented collapse' in sales Posted 06:01 PM, 3 Jul, 2020
- India’s LoC ceasefire breaches serious threat to regional trade: FPCCI Posted 05:03 PM, 3 Jul, 2020
UK historian quits Cambridge over slavery claimPosted 03:58 PM, 5 Jul, 2020
A British royal historian who said slavery was not genocide has quit his honorary position at Cambridge University and been dropped by his publisher ...
- Punjab finalises strategy to reopen all universities Posted 06:05 PM, 4 Jul, 2020
- Punjab to ‘reopen’ schools from August 15 in phases Posted 03:53 PM, 4 Jul, 2020
- Sindh refuses to introduce Centre’s syllabus Posted 01:20 AM, 3 Jul, 2020
- Reports of sexual harassment at Lahore school to be investigated Posted 12:26 AM, 3 Jul, 2020
16 dead in Japan as heavy rain triggers floods, mudslidesPosted 12:25 PM, 5 Jul, 2020
At least 16 people are dead after torrential rain in Japan triggered massive floods and mudslides, local media said Sunday, as rescue ...
- Sea turtles find protection from Senegal fishermen Posted 06:06 PM, 3 Jul, 2020
- Going viral: Why Canadian sparrows have changed their tune Posted 11:57 AM, 3 Jul, 2020
- Botswana reports mysterious deaths of hundreds of elephants Posted 04:57 PM, 2 Jul, 2020
- 15 national parks become fully functional for first time in Pakistan Posted 03:48 PM, 2 Jul, 2020
Israel launches new spy satellitePosted 03:37 PM, 6 Jul, 2020
Israel launched a new reconnaissance satellite early Monday, the defence ministry said, its latest asset to be deployed against arch-enemy Iran. "The ...
- Satellite-carrying rocket 'lost' after New Zealand launch Posted 03:48 PM, 5 Jul, 2020
- Europe radioactivity likely linked to nuclear reactor: UN watchdog Posted 06:03 PM, 3 Jul, 2020
- Ban on PUBG game challenged in Sindh High Court Posted 12:17 PM, 3 Jul, 2020
- Consumer groups rap Google's Fitbit deal Posted 05:09 PM, 2 Jul, 2020
Uber agrees deal to buy food delivery app PostmatesPosted 03:34 PM, 6 Jul, 2020
Uber has agreed to buy food delivery app Postmates in a multibillion dollar deal, according to Bloomberg. The San Francisco-based rideshare giant has ...
- German restaurants still hungry for customers post-lockdown Posted 02:46 PM, 6 Jul, 2020
- Foreign diplomats overwhelmed by Pakistani mangoes Posted 11:18 AM, 5 Jul, 2020
- 'Eat out to help out', finance chief tells Britons Posted 05:04 PM, 4 Jul, 2020
- China aims to phase out sale of live poultry at food markets Posted 01:50 AM, 4 Jul, 2020
Hundreds of drones light up Seoul sky with virus messagesPosted 03:30 PM, 6 Jul, 2020
Hundreds of drones lit up the night sky in Seoul for a spectacular showcase of motivational and awareness messages as the world battles the ...
- When coronavirus robs you of your sense of smell Posted 12:44 PM, 6 Jul, 2020
- Smoke that thunders: first 'made-in-Zimbabwe' luxury cigars Posted 02:26 PM, 5 Jul, 2020
- WHO says first alerted to virus by its office, not China Posted 01:21 PM, 4 Jul, 2020
- China plans reforms to organ donation rules Posted 01:17 PM, 4 Jul, 2020
UK flights to Greece resume July 15Posted 04:11 PM, 6 Jul, 2020
Direct flights from Britain will resume on July 15, the Greek government said Monday in a bid to reopen the country to one of its leading sources of ...
- Emirates Airline assures aircraft can filter out 99.97% of viruses Posted 09:54 PM, 5 Jul, 2020
- PIA chief vows to address European Union’s concerns Posted 08:43 PM, 4 Jul, 2020
- Emirates resumes passenger services to Pakistan Posted 04:31 PM, 3 Jul, 2020
- Quarantines hurting Mideast aviation recovery: IATA Posted 05:25 PM, 2 Jul, 2020
UK to unveil sanctions against human rights violatorsPosted 03:46 PM, 6 Jul, 2020
Britain will on Monday name the first individuals to be sanctioned under a new regime targeting people who violate human rights, with Russians and ...
- Britain to give $2 billion to virus-hit culture sector Posted 11:38 AM, 6 Jul, 2020
- Prostitution in post-lockdown Greece is 'Russian roulette' Posted 02:36 PM, 5 Jul, 2020
- Dutch ID cards will soon omit gender, says minister Posted 07:50 PM, 4 Jul, 2020
- Pubs open, gyms shut: England's health dilemma Posted 01:13 PM, 4 Jul, 2020