Couple, three children found dead at home in Islamabad
Police on Monday found bodies of a couple and their three children in a house in the federal capital.
According to the police, the incident was the result of gas leak. Rafaqat Ali, his wife and three children were asleep at their home on Friday night when the incident took place. As neighbours remained unaware of the incident, nobody knew the family had died from suffocation after gas leak.
People of the locality came to know about the incident only when some people from Naval Anchorage, where Rafaqat Ali worked as junior rider, came to his house to see why he wasn’t coming to office.