Trick to record WhatsApp calls on Android and iOS
How to disable WhatsApp in case of cell phone theft? And how to find out which contacts do not have a WhatsApp account
July 3, 2022 01:23 PM
The WhatsApp is one of the most used app in the world and not many know how to take full advantage of the functions it offers. Between exchanging photos, videos and files, making calls and video calls, sharing information with family and friends and in the case of business clients.
The job that many would like to learn is How to record calls on WhatsApp. This is for users who use the app on a regular basis. Conversations through the app have become very popular because you only need an internet connection to perform them. And with this trick you can save them correctly. Here is how to do it by following a few simple steps.
How do you record calls you receive via WhatsApp?
To do this, you must first download an application other than WhatsApp, so you should take into account the amount of memory available on your device and the risks of extensions for the application.
Among all the extensions for call recording, Call Recorder is undoubtedly the most recommended. Well, in addition to being practical, it is also practical because you only need this application to be able to enjoy the functions it offers and it is compatible with Android phones.
iPhone call log
If you have an iOS phone, it has a call recording function built into the same device. You just have to follow these steps:
· Make sure the phone has a microphone and audio is active so that the call is properly recorded
· When you answer the call in the settings or the call configuration pane, you can activate this function.
· Once the call is done, its recording will be saved to the audio files and you will be able to listen to it whenever you want.
In this way, you can use this function to record calls from WhatsApp just by activating the application to record audio on your cell phone without having to download additional extensions and without the other person noticing.
How to find out which contacts do not have a WhatsApp account
One of the platforms for instant messaging and was most used every day by millions of people around the world is WhatsApp.
If it has ever happened to you that you want to send a message to one of your contacts that is in your address book, but it simply does not appear on WhatsApp, it is possible that the other person does not have an account on the platform. Therefore, we tell you how to find out who of your contacts does not have WhatsApp account.
How to know who of your contacts does not have WhatsApp
If you want to know who in your contact list does not have WhatsApp, the steps you must follow are:
· Check that WhatsApp has no pending updates in the Android Google Play or iOS App Store.
· Enter the application and click on the icon of the three vertical points that are in the upper right corner or the gear icon in the lower right (in iOS).
· Go to “Settings”.
· Scroll down and click on the “Invite friends” section.
· The list of all the people you have scheduled on your cell phone and who do not have a WhatsApp account will automatically appear.
We recommend you read: With this trick you can record calls from WhatsApp on Android and iOS
It is likely that the other person had WhatsApp at some point but has decided to temporarily delete it, so do not panic and if you cannot communicate through the application with them, you can send them a text message.
Remember that WhatsApp is constantly updated, so it is also likely that the other person no longer has a version compatible with their cell phone’s operating system and therefore cannot use it.
How to disable WhatsApp in case of cell phone theft?
WhatsApp seems like an essential tool in our life, but sometimes you have to turn it off. Whether it’s for a bad reason (eg, theft or loss of your cell phone) or a good reason (a task or fun that requires your focus, without interrupting your messages).
In the first situation, measures are urgent, to prevent other people from accessing your messages and contacts.
In the second, you can just unplug the application from the internet, while other apps remain connected. With a few simple commands, the offline mode is activated for a few hours or even days, preventing him from receiving messages. It works on both Android and iPhone versions.
1. How to disable WhatsApp in case of theft
· Contact the operator and ask for the blocking of chip with your phone number. Then buy a new SIM and ask the operator to reactivate the original number.
· Write an email to email@example.com;
· In the subject field, just write “Lost/Stolen: Please deactivate my account”. The message can be straight to the point: your phone number, including area code and country code (+55 in the case of Brazil);
· O email confirming the deactivation of your account will arrive a few hours later. Be smart: the period of 30 days for the profile to be reactivated will start from the moment you receive this message;
· If you do not activate the profile on another cell phone, it will be deleted;
· When you’re back in possession of the cell phone line used to access WhatsApp, it’s time to reactivate your account in the app. just do the process of verifying your number.
When the temporary deactivation of the Whatsapp account occurs, it is as if it is suspended. Only messages that have not reached the device will be delivered. That is, the user’s profile will continue to exist, the name will appear visible to contacts and the messages they send you will be pending until you activate the account again.
2. How to temporarily take WhatsApp offline
· Go in Settings, choose option “Applications” and find the WhatsApp icon;
· In the app settings, select “Force Stop” and confirm with “OK”;
· Still on the settings page, select “Data Usage” and turn off the “Background data” option. This will make the app go offline for the operator’s mobile data (3G or 4G);
· On the same page, uncheck the option “Wifi”, to also prevent WhatsApp from connecting to a network;
· On newer models of Android, Setup may only show the option “Turn off notifications”. In this case, you continue to receive the messages without being notified via pop-up and alarm.
For those who own an iPhone, the story is different. Apple’s operating system does not allow disconnecting a single application entirely – only access to mobile networks can be turned off individually.
Still, there’s a trick for you not to be bothered by WhatsApp messages even if they keep coming to your device. See below:
· Open the settings and scroll until you reach the icon of “Whatsapp”; click on it;
· On the application page, uncheck the option “Cellular Data”. This will only disable WhatsApp’s connection to the operator’s mobile network, via 3G or 4G;
· Since the iPhone doesn’t allow you to leave a single app offline for the Wi-Fi connection, it’s worth at least muting notifications. Still on the settings page, choose the “Notifications” icon and uncheck the option “Allow Notifications”.–codelist.biz/playcrazygame.com/