How to solve Whatsapp notifications that don’t sound
Stay tunned with 24 News HD Android App
How to solve Whatsapp notifications that don’t sound is actually quite easy to do. As you know, WhatsApp has become one of the most popular chat applications and has very many users. And it has become one of the most popular social media in the world. Until now a lot of people send messages using this application.
And many people use this application not without reason, but because of the convenience and very interesting features of WhatsApp.
Especially when your cellphone is in a locked screen state, we don’t know the incoming WA message.
First, there is a possibility that you made a mistake in the settings, ranging from intentional to unintentional. And the second one is your WhatsApp application that has an error.
For the second error or WhatsApp error, here it means that there is a bug in the WhatsApp application. The origin of this bug varies, starting from cellphones and from the WhatsApp application itself.
1. Turn on WhatsApp Notification Settings
The first way to solve WhatsApp notifications does not sound is that you can turn on WhatsApp notification settings. Its own function is that if a message enters your WhatsApp, you will also get a notification and will know that there is an incoming message.
You can find these settings in the app’s Settings, how:
· First, you can open Settings.
· Then go to the Applications menu.
· Scroll down and look for the WhatsApp application, if you have found it, please open/tap it.
· Please tap on the Enable Notifications/Notifications column to activate, if it is active there will be a check mark.
· This setting sometimes does not have an immediate effect. Therefore, you can try the following methods.
2. Make sure your cellphone is not in a Silent state
How to solve this WhatsApp notification does not sound, you make sure your cellphone is not in silent mode. When the cellphone is on silent, whether it’s intentional or not, it will automatically make any sound on the cellphone silent.
So please check this setting, maybe without you knowing it or not knowing your cellphone is on silent.
For that you have to make it back as before, here’s how:
· First, you can open Settings on Android.
· Enter the Sound menu.
· After that look for settings so that the cellphone returns from silent or silent mode.
phone is not in silent mode
· Apart from going through the settings, you can also do it via the menu in the bar.
· The way you change the silent mode to any mode, the important thing is that the silent mode was gone.
How to solve Whatsapp notifications that don’t sound or don’t appear is divided into 3 ways. You can choose one of them or you can also try these three ways so you can be sure and prove your WhatsApp message notifications really appear without experiencing any more problems.
1. WhatsApp Notification Settings
· First, you must open your WhatsApp application.
· Second, you click the three-dot button in the upper right corner.
· Third, you click on the settings below.
2. Check Manage Notifications
The second way to solve Whatsapp notifications not appearing or not sounding is by checking the notification display permissions. This section is very important, because if this is not allowed then at any time the notification of incoming messages on your WhatsApp will not be active.
And for those of you who want to know, then you can listen to the following explanation:
· The first step you have to open the settings or settings on your smartphone.
· The second step you have to click on the one that says “Installed Applications”.
· The third step you select the WhatsApp application.
· The fourth step select “Notifications”.
· The fifth step is to slide the button that says “Notification Display” which was originally gray to blue.
3. Force Stop And Clear Data
For example history, databases, bookmarks, cache files, and others. And by clearing data, your WhatsApp application will return to its default state. For those of you who want to try it, the method is below:
· First of all, you open the settings or settings on your smartphone.
· Then you scroll down and click Installed Applications.
· After that, find and click on the WhatsApp application.
· Then you click the one that says “Clear Data”.
· Furthermore, if the appearance has changed, you click “Force Stop” which is in the lower left corner.
You can try these three methods one by one. And the goal is for notifications that are visible or clearly legible.–swxbt