Cynthia Ritchie hospitalised after being poisoned  

Cynthia Ritchie hospitalised after being poisoned  

American blogger Cynthia D Richie has been hospitalised after being poisoned, 24NewsHD TV Channel reported on Thursday.

The American blogger was rushed to Poly Clinic Hospital after she fainted at her Islamabad apartment in Diplomatic Enclave, doctors said.

Citing a lab test report, the medics confirmed that she was poisoned. However, they said she was out of danger. 

According to sources, police recorded her statement and the investigation is on.

Reporter: Saba Bajeer