Labourer dies due to electrocution in Lahore

By: News Desk
Published: 09:57 AM, 20 Nov, 2022
Labourer dies due to electrocution in Lahore
Caption: Representational image.
Stay tuned with 24 News HD Android App
Get it on Google Play

A labourer died Sunday due to electrocution in Wahdat Colony, Lahore, reported 24NewsHD TV channel.

“23-year-old Rashid was taking iron rods to the roof of a house when they touched high voltage wires,” police said.

“Resultantly, Rashid received severe electric shocks and sustained critical burns. He was shifted to Jinnah Hospital for medical treatment, but he died while being treated,” they added.

“Rashid belonged to the flood-hit Dadu area of Sindh. He had come to Lahore for labour due to flood in his area,” they stated.

The police took the body into custody and started legal formalities.

Reporter: Rana Faran Yamin

Categories : Pakistan