Fire breaks out in Islamabad mobile market
Stay tuned with 24 News HD Android App
A fire broke out in a mobile phone market due to a battery explosion in one of the shops in Islamabad on Saturday, reported 24NewsHD TV channel.
Rescue 1122 teams reached the spot and launched an operation to extinguish the fire as there were fears that the fire may engulf the nearby shops because the market was closed due to Saturday.
The fire extinguisher operation was going on till the filing of this report.
Reporter Farzana Saddique