Fire erupted at car parking in Faisalabad doused
The fire that had engulfed three cars parked at Faisalabad’s Narrwala Road on Sunday was finally extinguished, reported 24NewsHD TV channel.
Short-circuit is stated to be the cause of the fire.
People had to smash the windowpanes of the cars in order to help those trapped inside.
It is being speculated that the fire might have broken out because of an explosion in a boiler.
Despite the fact that over 50 rescue officials in eight six fire brigade vehicles are busy putting out the blaze for the last more than two hours, still they have not managed to douse it.
Later talking to the media, Assistant Commissioner Faisalabad Sahibzada Muhammad Yousuf said that the fire was of Category-A. “Luckily, there has been no loss of life in the incident since there was nobody inside the factory today because it was Sunday,” he elaborated.
He further said that an inquiry would be launched to ascertain the cause of the fire.
Reporters: Farzana Siddiq, Waqas Beg