Steps to move WhatsApp from your mobile to a new device
WhatsApp audios will change forever
Stay tunned with 24 News HD Android App
It is completely normal to think that moving WhatsApp from one mobile to another is a delicate and complicated issue. But nevertheless, those difficulties stayed in time and now it is quite simple to do it.
In fact, the process is guided as best as possible and it is more than clear what must be done, step by step, to achieve it without problems. That is why today the focus will be on helping you so that you can do it on your own.
Well, if within this whole process there is a first step that can be counted and done from now on, is the backup of your chats so that it can be stored and available for use on the new phone. Everything really depends on the mobile, and if you have an Android then these are the steps you will have to follow:
– The first thing will be to go to Setting within WhatsApp.
– Search and enter the window that says chat.
– Accede to chat backup.
– Look to connect with Google Drive, as it is the easiest option to save your data.
– Click on Support and ready.
In case you have an iPhone, the process won’t be much different and you will have to do the following:
– Enter WhatsApp and look for the part of Setting.
– Then in chat and then in Backup.
– Press on backup now and that would be all for the copy to start saving.
Once you have the issue of the backup resolved, it will be time to transfer the information as such. It should be noted that in terms of compatibility, it is only available to move chats between Android mobiles, or from an iPhone to an Android, but not from an Android to an iPhone, since for the last option there is not yet a native method that allows it, but it is expected to be available soon.
In case of being from Android to Android then, all you have to do is the following:
– Open the app and as usual when it is newly installed, you will have to select your country and write your cell phone number.
– Follow the procedure as normal, and when you reach the point where the option to Restore, tap on it and wait a few minutes while all the information is transferred to your new phone.
Now, if we talk about the process being from an iPhone to an Android, the process changes a bit and this is what is done:
– Enter WhatsApp on your iPhone and click on Setting.
– Click on chat.
– Click on a tab that says Move chats to Android and follow the steps indicated.
That would be all, and as you may have noticed, it is a much less complicated process than it seems and it’s pretty intuitive. So you can simply carry out the process yourself in just a few minutes.
WhatsApp is one of the best-known instant messaging app in the world and last year, the messaging app updated the message playback speed voice. The platform allows listening to “normal” audio, 50 percent faster (1.5x) or twice the speed (2x).
Now, WhatsApp wants to continue improving the function of the audios, since this new function is one of the most requested by the 2,500 million users of the application globally. That is why, with only two new buttons will be able to pause and resume voice memos.
The update is on trial, but basically what the app wants to do is to be able to pause a voice message, listen to that part and continue recording, delete it or send it.
People will be able to listen to your recording as far as you want without sending it. That is, they will be able to pause the audio and thus listen to how it turned out. Later, if they want to continue recording, they will have the option to “resume”, which will allow them to continue speaking in the voice note and thus finally send it to the recipient.
For the moment, this update is only available on iPhone phones with iOS operating system. Users are anxiously waiting for the app to allow this function to Android phones as soon as possible.–voonze.com/oicanadian.com