3 children die after eating toxic ice cream

By: News Desk
Published: 04:48 PM, 29 Apr, 2021
toxic ice cream
Caption: toxic ice cream
Stay tuned with 24 News HD Android App
Get it on Google Play

Three children died after eating toxic ice cream in Mirpurkhas, reported 24NewsHD TV channel on Thursday. 

Reportedly, three kids in Mirpurkhas had consumed toxic ice cream. One of them, a girl Fatima, died earlier. But Muhammad Hadi and Aqsa succumbed to the poison later. They were put on ventilators at a private hospital but could not survive.

 Read More: Two children die of coronavirus in Islamabad, Lahore

Reporter Zeeshan Sheikh