Nine suffer injuries in two gas explosions
Stay tuned with 24 News HD Android App
A couple and their toddler were hurt in a gas leakage incident in Rawalpindi on Sunday, reported 24NewsHD TV channel.
Reportedly, a gas explosion hit a house in Shamsabad colony of Rawalpindi causing burn injuries to the husband, wife and their 2-year-old kid.
The rescue team shifted the injured to the Burns Center of Holy Family Hospital.
In another incident, six people including women and children sustained injuries in a gas explosion in Abbottabad.
The injured were rushed to Ayub Medical Complex in Abbottabad.
Reporters: Zubair Awan, Irshad Qureshi