WhatsApp: how to see profile picture of someone who has blocked you
Stay tunned with 24 News HD Android App
Have you been blocked on WhatsApp? It’s annoying, but never mind, you haven’t said your last word! If you still want to see the photo of this person again and maybe even fix things, there are always a few tricks to put in place.
Beyond its primary function of instant messaging, this application is full of clever ways to satisfy users. You still need to familiarize yourself with the world of WhatsApp to properly decode all its subtleties.
Look, for example, you will soon be able to react using any emoji on your mobile or determine who can see your status. Recently, we discovered this subtle method that may allow you to reconnect with the person who blocked you. Find out how!
WhatsApp is one of the platforms most used instant messaging systems in the world. Although the service provides an easy-to-use platform for users to connect with their friends and family, there are times when you are the target of spam messages from unknown contacts. The best way to get rid of them is to block those foreign contacts you don’t want to communicate with. The advantage of this blocking: you will no longer receive notifications, messages, calls or status updates from them.
The procedure is quite simple:
1. Open WhatsApp by tapping the app icon.
2.Tap the three vertical dots in the upper right corner of your screen.
3.Click on the Settings option in the menu.
5.Tap on the Privacy option and then click on Blocked Contacts.
6.Tap on Add option which is present at the top right corner.
This is a tip that many users don’t know yet. Certainly, if the person has blocked you, it is an obvious sign that he or she no longer wishes to be in contact with you. But sometimes it is possible to break the ice or reduce tension, if you dare to take the first step. Also, if you would like to try to fix things with this person, you lose nothing by following this method.
1. First step: ask a friend you have in common to open WhatsApp.
2. He or she will have to create a group in the form of a camera where three protagonists will meet: him, you and the person in question who blocked you.
3. When all three of you are in the group, your friend can then decide to slip away or join in the discussion. If he leaves, he will leave you as administrator.
5. You can even enlarge it to display it in full screen.
6. Everything will be decided after a few minutes: if this contact is willing to give you the opportunity to talk, you may have a second chance. But if he directly decides to leave the WhatsApp group, then you will not be able to add him again.
7. Of course, in the group, if the person decides to stay, you will have plenty of time to chat with them!
1. The first thing to do is to open the browser of your choice on your computer.
2. Then you need to place this URL: https://api.whatsapp.com/send?phone=XXXXXXXXXXX
3. In the part where you see several x’s, you must write the number of the person you want to contact, with the country code and without the “+” symbol.
4. Then press enter and a window will open if you want to chat with this person.
5. Press Yes and Whats Web App will open in your browser.