40 Narowal seminary students faint after eating toxic food

By: News Desk
Published: 03:30 PM, 7 Feb, 2022
Representative Image
Caption: Representative Image
Stay tuned with 24 News HD Android App
Get it on Google Play

Forty students Monday fell unconscious after allegedly eating poisonous food at a Madrassa in a village near Narowal, reported 24NewsHD TV channel.

The incident took place in Talwandi Bhindran village where 135 children of the seminary ate food out of which the condition of 40 students deteriorated.

The children who felt dizziness and fell unconscious were immediately shifted to the District Headquarters Hospital where they were being provided medical treatment.

Reporter Yasir Arafat