Two injured in gas leakage blast in Islamabad
Stay tuned with 24 News HD Android App
Two people were injured in a gas leakage blast in Islamabad’s Sector F8-2 on Saturday, reported 24NewsHD TV channel.
Both the injured were house servants. The explosion also caused damage to the house.
One of the injured was given treatment on the spot while the other was rushed to the Burns Unit of PIMS Hospital.
Margalla Police Station personnel rushed to the site and launched an investigation into the incident.
Reporter Farzana Siddique