Two little boys asphyxiated by gas in Swabi

By: News Desk
Published: 12:13 PM, 7 Jan, 2023
Two little boys asphyxiated by gas in Swabi
Caption: Representational image.
Stay tuned with 24 News HD Android App
Get it on Google Play

Two little boys died of suffocation and four other members of their families fell unconscious in a room of their house in Swabi on Saturday, reported 23NewsHD TV channel.

It appeared to be a clear case of asphyxiation as the cause of the tragedy was told to be filling of the gas in their room.

Head of the family Naveed, his wife, two daughters and two sons were sleeping in the room with the gas heater on in Kotha area of Topi in Swabi.

Due to gas outage in the night the heat went off but as the supply resumed the gas filled the room.

Rescue 1122 Swabi personnel discovered all the family members in a serious condition and rushed them to Bacha Khan Medical Complex.

The doctors pronounced the two little boys dead who were identified as 13-year-old Ahmad Umar and three-year-old Hasnain Umar. 

Reporter Anwaarul Haq

Categories : Latest, Pakistan