15 fall sick after eating poisonous Kheer in Sanghar

By: News Desk
Published: 10:44 AM, 8 May, 2022
15 fall sick after eating poisonous Kheer in Sanghar
Caption: Representational image.
Stay tunned with 24 News HD Android App
Get it on Google Play

Fifteen people from the same family fell unconscious after eating poisonous kheer in Sanghar in Sindh on Sunday, reported 24NewsHD TV channel.

All victims were shifted to the Civil Hospital Sanghar where it is said that three kids and a woman are in critical condition.

As per a family member, a man approached the family members and gave them kheer saying he brought it from a shrine.

The man who brought the kheer to the family has not been identified yet.