Three brothers, grandmother die from electric shock in Sheikhupura 

By: News Desk      Published: 12:29 AM, 11 Aug, 2020
Three brothers, grandmother die from electric shock in Sheikhupura 

Three children and their grandmother died after they suffered an electric shock at home in Sheikhpura district of Punjab on Monday.

Reportedly, one of the children got the electric shock as he touched a wire while switching on a fan. His two brothers and grandmother rushed to rescue him but they too suffered the electric shock. The tragedy took place in Tariq Road.

The boys were identified as eight-year-old Matiur Rehman, 10-year-old Abdul Manan and 12-year-old Abdur Rehman while their grandmother was named as Iqbal Bibi.