Seminary students admit to Islamabad hospitals after eating poisonous meal  

By: News Desk      Published: 11:43 PM, 11 Sep, 2021
Seminary students admit to Islamabad hospitals after eating poisonous meal  

Students of a madrassa (an Islamic seminary) Saturday got sick after eating a poisonous meal and have been admitted to two different hospitals in Islamabad.

According to the 24News HD TV channel, the students of a madrassa located in Model Town Humak, a suburb area of Islamabad have taken a dinner jointly in the seminary.

Soon after eating the food items included in the menu of the day, all the students became sick and the administration immediately shifted them to the PIMS and DHQ hospitals in the capital.

As per the report, doctors declared the condition of two students critical due to eating poisonous food in the seminary.

Islamabad police reached the hospital and started investigations.

Reporter: Usman Javed

Categories : Pakistan