Four labourers died due to toxic gas leak in well

By: News Desk      Published: 03:52 PM, 13 Jun, 2021
Four labourers died due to toxic gas leak in well
Representative image.

Four labourers died on Sunday due to a toxic gas leak in Quetta’s Mariabad area where all of them were working in a well, reported 24NewsHD TV channel.

The deaths were caused by the leakage of toxic gas in the well.

Authorities have pulled the bodies of all the four labourers and shifted them to the Quetta Civil Hospital.

Separately, Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI) Abdu Rasheed lost his life in a road accident when two motorcycles collided in Mani Khwan Camp in District Shirani of Balochistan.

Reporters Rizwan Saeed and Zafran Khan