Seven die, 11 injured in gas related incidents
Stay tuned with 24 News HD Android App
Seven people were burnt to death, while 11 sustained minor injuries in gas related incidents in Lahore, reported 24NewsHD TV channel on Saturday.
According to the rescue officials, the accidents are primarily caused by gas being low or high while using a gas heater.
According to the rescue, watchman Muhammad Tariq died in a fire in a factory room in Manawan..
Three workers were burnt to death in a house fire in Stokatla.
Meanwhile, Muhammad Saleem, a manager of a petrol pump in North Cantonment, was killed in a room fire.
Similarly, three-year-old Khadija was burnt to death and three children were injured in Sabzazar.
Eight people were burnt when a cylinder exploded in Chung.
30-year-old Waqas has also died of a gas heater fire at Lytton Road.
Rescue officials said that it is safe to use warm clothing instead of heaters to reduce the severity of the intensified cold.