Two Attock brothers die after consuming acid mistaken for beverage
Stay tuned with 24 News HD Android App
Two young brothers died Monday after both of them mistook a red-coloured acid for a beverage and poured it down their throats in Dhok Gama area of Attock, reported 24NewsHD TV channel on Monday.
According to the rescue sources, the incident took place in the absence of other family members at the house.
Both the brothers poured the red-coloured acid for cleaning the toilets down their throats.
Resultantly, their condition deteriorated and one of them died on the spot. The other was rushed to a hospital where he too breathed his last.
The rescue team took the bodies of the two brothers, seven-year-old Saifullah and four-year-old Samiullah, to the District Headquarters (DHQ) Hospital.
The bodies had been handed over to the family after legal proceedings.
Reporter: Muhammad Imran