Hamid Moosavi rejects ban on new Azadari programmes; presents code of Azadari for Muharram
Chief of Tehreek e Niafaz e Fiqah Jafariya Agha Syed Hamid Ali Shah Moosavi Friday announced the code of Azadari for Muharram-ul-Haram.
Addressing a press conference at Headquarter Maktab e Tashayyo, he said the restrictions on new programmes of Majalis and mourning procession were unacceptable.
“If new cities, Madaris, Masajid can be built then why the new programmes of Azadari and Meelad ul Nabi cannot be held? Why is their restriction on in-house Majalis?” he questioned.
He said Azadari is our jugular vein and will never be compromised.
“We are the followers of Ali (A.S), we can die but will never let Meelad or Azadari die down. We will not allow anyone to control Pakistan. Register as many FIRs as you want, or even hang us to death, we will never refrain from bringing out the processions of Meelad and Azadari.”
He said none of the rulers and politicians will be able to retain their positions if he/she accepts Israel.
“We are not the stooges of Iran or Arabs and only follow the ideology given by Quaid e Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah for Palestine and Israel. How can Muslim rulers who do not even take a bite without seeking permission from the colonial powers, disobey them? The way we respect Sahaba (R.A) is unmatchable. Lobbies are working to misguide people. Mosad’s agent using the name Ayesha is working to create biases on Social media. Zionists are trying to make Muslims fight against each other. Muslims must stay cautious.”
Answering different questions, he said that whoever will follow the footsteps of the Holy Prophet (PBUH&HP), Ahl-e-Bait (A.S), pious Sahaba e Kibaar (R.A), he will be saved from diseases like Corona.
“Closure of Khana Kaaba and other sacred places is a test as well as the ultimate result of bad deeds of the Muslims. We are associated with the Holy Quran and Ahl-e-Bait (A.S) in accordance with the will of the Holy Prophet (PBUH&HP). Everyone must be allowed to state his ideology, however, it must not be imposed on others.”
He said all terrorist groups were operating using new names. He said proscribed groups sit with the Minister of Religious Affairs which is like wasting the blood of the martyrs.
“Those who sacrificed their lives and honour for Pakistan cannot see Pakistan being looted. We do not fear death. We will neither compromise on religion nor shall we accept any intervention in Azadari.”
Answering a question, Agha Syed Hamid Ali Shah Moosavi said only the economically strong countries can have a successful foreign policy.
He said the OIC acts as a maid of certain kings which is why it does not summon a meeting on Kashmir.
“To form a Medina-like state, the path of Sheb e Abi Talib (A.S) need to be followed and have a heart like the hearts of Ahl e Bait (A.S) and pious Sahaba. The greatest leader of Pakistan is Quaid e Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah and only his policy must be followed.
“Pakistan will stick to Quaid e Azam’s ideology and no other ideology will be allowed. We respect all schools of thoughts including minorities. Breaking the Ottoman Sultanat was part of the greater Israel agenda. Most of the Muslim countries have accepted Israel and only announcements are due. If Modi had agreed to Trump’s offer of mediation on Kashmir, then Kashmir would also have ended up like Palestine. Everyone must remember that all Muslims are united. Our religion, Qibla, Prophet, and holy book are the same. We will stay united to thwart conspiracies of a common enemy and will prove to the evil world that no power can disintegrate us.”
He said it is a dilemma that Muharram is presented as a threat in Pakistan while all forces start impeding Azadari programmes.
Agha Syed Hamid Ali Shah Moosavi said that following the code of Azadari will be a source of dignity for the whole nation while also fail the enemies of Pakistan.
19-Points Code of Azadari included the following points:
1. People should keep a close eye on the enemies of religion and motherland and remain vigilant.
2. The beliefs and ideologies of others should not be interfered with and the Shuhada-e-Karbala should be offered devotion by sticking to their own ideologies.
3. Should respect each other’s rights by recognizing all schools of thought giving them respect.
4. Discrimination in the name of religion, school of thought and language should be prohibited.
5. Calling recognised Muslim schools of thought as non-Muslims should be considered a cognizable offence.
6. Precautionary measures may be adopted to remain safe from corona because precaution is the source of salvation.
7. Full protection should be provided through ensuring protection to processions under the Junejo-Moosavi Agreement signed on May 21, 1985.
8. Ulema Karaam, Waizeen and Zakireen should keep an eye on brotherhood and unity, present their beliefs and ideologies in a positive manner and do not offend anyone.
9. Do not put your ears to rumours, any possible issue should be got resolved through the local Administration and Muharram Committee of the TNFJ. God forbid, if any issue arises, it should be resolved through patience, forbearance and mutual understanding instead of taking the law in your own hand.
10. Ensure mutual cooperation for unity and brotherhood.
11. The spirit of patriotism should be kept in mind everywhere so as to keep the spirit of the country’s integrity.
12. The identity of the passenger should be ensured by asking for his original identity card before renting out a room for accommodation in a hotel, hostel, guest house, etc.
13. Niyaz, Sabeel and Taburuk should not be accepted without every type of confirmation.
14. The participants and their vehicle should be thoroughly searched before allowing them to participate in Azadari programme.
15. Religious, political leaders and the media should avoid negative attitudes and highlight the great sacrifices of the Shuhada-e-Karbala in an effective and positive manner.
16. Implementation of all provisions of the National Action Plan should be ensured and a close eye may be kept on the activities of proscribed groups operating under new names.
17. Muharram Azadari Cells should be set up at the Ministry of Interior, Ministry of Religious Affairs on Federal and Provincial levels so that any possible issues can be resolved immediately.
18. Followers of the Imam Aali Muqaam (A.S.) should give priority to Azadari over all other matters. The Mominaat should participate in Azadari rites by following in the footsteps of the Mukhaderaat-e-Ismat and Taharat.
19. The founders of the Majalis and processions themselves should follow the Azadari Code and make the Waizeen and Zakireen to abide it also.