Two die after inhaling coal-fired gas in Narowal

By: News Desk
Published: 10:11 AM, 21 Jan, 2022
Two die after inhaling coal-fired gas in Narowal
Caption: A victim girl being treated at a hospital.
Stay tunned with 24 News HD Android App
Get it on Google Play

Two people were killed while four others lost their consciousness in a surrounding village of Narowal after the room they were sleeping in was filled with the gas emitting from the burning coals late Thursday night, reported 24NewsHD TV channel on Friday. 

According to reports, all six of them, who were members of the same family and lived in Pindi Mana village, had ignited coals to keep themselves warm in extreme cold, but the gas being released into the air turned out to be life-taking.

The dead also included the sole breadwinner of the family and a little girl. 

Reporter Yasir Arafat