Seven injured after gas blast brings down roof in Attock
Stay tuned with 24 News HD Android App
Seven people were injured Sunday after the roof of a house collapsed following a blast due to gas leakage in Haroon village of Hazro tehsil, Attock, reported 24NewsHD TV channel.
According to the rescue sources, five children were among the injured.
The injured were shifted to Tehsil Hospital, Hazro.
Four of the injured, including a man, wife and two girls, had been referred to Rawalpindi due to their critical condition.
Reporter: Muhammad Imran