Man loses life after eating ‘unhygienic’ Shawarma from ‘Susral’

By: News Desk      Published: 04:42 PM, 23 May, 2021
Shawarma death
Representative image.

Bilal Rasheed, a 26-year-old resident of the Garhi Shahu area of Lahore, died after eating an ‘unhygienic’ shawarma on Sunday, reported 24NewsHD TV channel.

Bilal ate the shawarma from the Taxali area named ‘Susral’. 

It has been reported that as his health worsened after eating the shawarma he was rushed to Mayo Hospital for medical treatment but during the treatment, Bilal's condition deteriorated and he breathed his last.

Police said that the body of the deceased has been shifted to the morgue of Mayo Hospital.

“The deceased Bilal Rashid was a goldsmith,” said Tibi City Police Station officials who launched further investigation into the incident.

Reporter Waqas Ahmed