India won’t succeed in pushing Pakistan into FATF blacklist
Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi on Friday said that India would not succeed in its sordid designs to push Pakistan into the blacklist.
Talking to media in Islamabad on Friday, he said that India would not succeed in its sordid designs to push Pakistan into the blacklist and the world also recognises the steps taken by the present government including legislative and administrative measures to check terror financing and money laundering.
The minister said that the FATF forum to positively respond to the significant progress made by Pakistan to comply with its action plan.
Qureshi said out of 27 actionable points, Pakistan has shown one hundred percent progress on twenty one. Progress has also been made to meet the remaining six points.
The foreign minister said Pakistan has never accepted New Delhi’s illegal and unilateral actions of 5th August last year in Indian illegally occupied Jammu and Kashmir.
Shah Mahmood Qureshi said Pakistan is concerned over the efforts being made by India to change the demographic structure of the occupied territory.
To another question, Shah Mahmood Qureshi said our enemies want to stoke unrest in Gilgit Baltistan. He said any decision regarding the future of the territory will be taken with broad national consensus.