Six kids burnt as fireworks store catches fire at Mehndi party in Talagang
Stay tuned with 24 News HD Android App
Six children sustained critical burns after a fire broke out in the fireworks store during an event of Mehndi in Talagang, reported 24NewsHD TV channel on Monday.
The incident took place in the jurisdiction of Tamman police station.
“The fire broke out when celebrations at the event of Mehndi was going on,” police said.
“As a result, six children who were there in the event sustained critical burns,” they added.
“They were rushed to Talagang City Hospital for medical treatment,” they stated.
“Akash, Daniyal, Farhan, Ismatullah, Hannan and Ehsan were among those who sustained critical burns,” they elaborated.
Reporter: Arshad Kotalga