Gas leak fire claims six lives in Hangu

By: News Desk      Published: 01:46 AM, 29 Dec, 2021
Gas leak fire claims six lives in Hangu

Six members of a family were burnt alive because of gas leak fire in the Gulshan Colony area of Hangu Tuesday.

Rescuers rushed to the site and shifted the bodies to the District Headquarters Hospital.

The deceased were identified as Nadir Khan, his wife, daughter and three sons.

On Sunday, two elderly women were burnt to death after a fire broke out in a house in Lahore.

Rescue sources said that the fire broke out in the house near Lahore’s College Road Township in which two women lost their lives in the incident.