Gas leakage blast hurts five at Islamabad restaurant
Stay tuned with 24 News HD Android App
A blast occurred due to gas leakage in a restaurant in Sector F/6 of Islamabad on Monday, reported 24NewsHD TV channel.
The restaurant management said that the blast occurred due to gas leakage from a cylinder.
The blast occurred in the kitchen of the restaurant.
Gas accumulated in the kitchen of the restaurant when the valve of the gas pipe being changed.
“No evidence of cylinder blast was found at the scene,” police said.
“There were more cylinders outside the restaurant which remained safe,” they added.
“The CCTV footage and the statements of eyewitnesses will be recorded and the final report will be given,” they stated.
“Five people were injured in the incident, and all of them are out of danger,” they declared.
Reporter: Tayyab Saif