Four children scorched as gas pipeline explodes due to fireworks in Hyderabad
gas pipeline explodes due to fireworks
Four children were scorched when a leaking gas pipeline exploded due to fireworks here on Tuesday.
Police said that a group of children was playing with fireworks in Hirabad area of Hyderabad when a leaking gas pipeline passing nearby exploded due to fireworks.
Four children were scorched in the blast and shifted to the hospital for treatment where their condition was stated to be stable.
The residents demand the Sui Gas authorities to immediately repairing the gas pipeline and called for regularly checking the leakage of the gas pipelines passing near the residential areas to avoid any untoward occurrence.