Learn how to block a contact on WhatsApp without it discovering
How to fix WhatsApp account banned due to the use of WhatsApp Plus, GB WhatsApp
Stay tuned with 24 News HD Android App
If you’ve ever had one of those inconvenient contacts on WhatsApp, those who don’t move, who send audios, photos and those streams in text form, you’ll definitely like today’s tip. Did you know that there is a way to block this contact without him or her finding out?
Apparently, no change will happen in your unwanted contact’s life, however, you will have a period of peace. Understand how it works in the step-by-step instructions below:
1. “Menu” (three dots in the upper right corner of the screen);
2. Settings > Account > Privacy > Blocked Contacts;
3. On this page you can see all contacts that have already been blocked: “Add” (upper right corner) and select the contact to be blocked
1. “Adjustments” (gear in the lower right corner of the screen);
2. Account > Privacy > Blocked;
1. “More” (three dots in the corner of the screen);
2. Settings > contacts > blocked contacts;
If you regret having blocked the contact in any of these systems, just redo the same steps and unblock it. Also on all systems, if you want to block someone who is not on your contact list, just open the conversation and block it in a conventional way, and the contact can see that it has been blocked.
WhatsApp users who have received an in-app message stating that the account is “Temporarily Banned." The popping of this message means that the user is using an unsupported version of the popular messaging app and is using an unsupported version.
Follow the steps below based on the name of the app: WhatsApp Plus or GB WhatsApp. Also, if you are using an app other than WhatsApp Plus or GB WhatsApp, saving your chat history before downloading the official WhatsApp application is recommended.
WhatsApp has recommended the following steps to save and transfer your chat history. However, it needs to be noted that there is no guarantee this will be a successful chat history transfer because WhatsApp does not support unofficial apps.
2. In GB WhatsApp, tap More options > Chats > Back up chats.
3. Go to Phone Settings > tap Storage > Files.
4. Find the folder GB WhatsApp and tap and hold to select it.
5. In the upper right corner tap More > Rename and rename the folder to “WhatsApp".
On the Backup found screen, tap Restore > Next. WhatsApp should load with your existing chats.
If the chat history was not previously saved, it should automatically transfer to the official WhatsApp app.
WhatsApp users can follow these steps for storing backup chats by- go to WhatsApp > tap More options > Settings > Chats > Chat backup > BACK UP. Now, navigate to the Play Store and download the WhatsApp app. Verify your phone number.