Van driver rapid move saves children from burning alive
Stay tuned with 24 News HD Android App
Schoolchildren on Tuesday narrowly escaped the fire which erupted in the van they were on board near Chaman Bypass, Muzaffargarh, reported 24NewsHD TV channel.
According to the rescue officials, the fire erupted in the van due to a short circuit. It engulfed the vehicle in no time, reducing it to ashes.
The students, however, remained unhurt as the driver stopped the van immediately and took all the children out of it.