Huge fire breaks out at Muridke shoe factory
Stay tuned with 24 News HD Android App
A huge fire broke out in a Muridke shoe factory with reports of over a dozen labourers injured on Wednesday, reported 24NewsHD TV channel.
The reason for the start of the fire was still unknown. However, no loss of human life was reported.
Around 12:30 pm, a huge blaze erupted in the building with the local authorities saying that all labourers have been evacuated safely. Fifteen labourers received minor burns due to the fire..
Four fire hydrants of Rescue 1122 rushed to the site and launched an operation. Efforts were underway to extinguish the blaze that engulfed the whole factory.
A mammoth mushroom of black smoke could be seen billowing out of the factory building.
Reporters Agha Mohsin, Rana Zamam and Tariq Malik