School van catches fire in Islamabad

By: News Desk
Published: 02:18 PM, 13 Apr, 2022
School van catches fire in Islamabad
Caption: Representational image.
Stay tuned with 24 News HD Android App
Get it on Google Play

A van of Chor Chowk School caught fire due to short-circuit in Rawalpindi as the kids were on their way to the schools on Wednesday, reported 24NewsHD TV channel.

The children were in the school van when the fire incident occurred.

The passersby and the driver immediately took out the children from the school van. No loss of life was reported and all students were rescued from the fire incident. 

A fire brigade hydrant reached the spot and managed to extinguish the fire, however, the van was reduced to ashes due to the fire

Reporter Farzana Saddique