Kite-flying takes boy’s life in Lahore 

By: News Desk      Published: 03:28 PM, 21 Nov, 2021
Kite-flying takes boy’s life in Lahore 
File photo.

A 10-year-old child who got seriously injured when he was electrocuted after hitting high voltage wires of electricity succumbed to his wounds in a local hospital in Lahore, reported 24NewsHD TV channel.

Reportedly, 10-year-old Zain while flying a kite on Walton Road stumbled into high voltage wires and got electrocuted and 80 percent of his body received burn wounds. He was admitted to the Mayo Hospital. 

Police after taking necessary action, shifted the body to the hospital morgue. 

In another incident, the police took notice of the kite flying in the city after a man got injured when kite string slit his throat.