Two die as overcharged battery burns Lahore house

By: News Desk
Published: 10:41 AM, 23 Oct, 2021
Fire in lahore house
Caption: TV grab.
Stay tuned with 24 News HD Android App
Get it on Google Play

Two people burned to death while three others were injured when a fire broke out in a house on Walton Road in Lahore on Saturday morning, reported 24NewsHD TV channel.

The blaze destroyed much of the house in Officers Colony on Walton Road.

The Rescue officials shifted the injured to a hospital for treatment.

The fire started after the battery of a wheelchair exploded due to overcharging.

File photo of a wheelchair with battery.

Reporter Ali Sahi