Burning stove in room burnt alive 4-month girl, two siblings injured

By: News Desk
Published: 10:51 PM, 26 Jan, 2022
Burning stove in room burnt alive 4-month girl, two siblings injured
Stay tunned with 24 News HD Android App
Get it on Google Play

In an unfortunate incident in Lahore, a burning stove in a room burnt alive a 4-month-old baby girl and injured his two siblings on Wednesday.

According to the 24News HD TV channel, a mother left her three children alone in the room to pick an elder son from school.

She left the gas stove burning to warm the children that caught fire and spread throughout inside the room.

On the hue and cry of the kids and rising smoke from the room, neighbours started efforts of rescuing the children and succeeded to bring out two kids alive. But, the third one who was an infant named Fajr died.

Meanwhile, the Rescue 1122 team reached the spot and put out the fire. Rescue 1122 gave first aid to injured 6-year-old boy Abdullah and saved his life.

The rescue team shifted the other injured kid, 3-years-old girl Ansa to Mayo Hospital for further treatment.

According to the neighbours, the three children were alone at home, their father was at work and the mother went to school to pick up the eldest son.

Reporter: Fahad Bhatti