Boy, 10, dies from snake bite in Nawabshah
A 10 years old boy died after he was bitten by a snake in Nawab Shah on Sunday.
Sanaullah Jamali was taken to Bandhi Rural Health Centre, but the health facility didn’t have the medicine required to treat the patient bitten by a snake. Jamali’s family was shifting him to another hospital (People’s Medical Hospital in Nawab Shah) and he breathed his last on way to the hospital. Jamali was a resident of Muhammad Urs Jamali village.
Reporter: Haider Khanzada