Two die as house catches fire in Murree

By: News Desk      Published: 11:58 PM, 29 Sep, 2021
Two die as house catches fire in Murree

Two people died when a house catches fire in Bahori Chowk, New Murree Area in Murree, reported 24NewsHD TV on Wednesday.

According to Rescue 1122, a fire broke out in a vehicle which also engulfed the house. The reasons of the causalities is primarily due to suffocation.

Rescue-1122 shifted the dead bodies to Tehsil Headquarters (THQ) hospital Murree.

Reporter: Ali Haider

Categories : Pakistan