Two hurt as cylinder blast wrecks Karachi eatery
Two employees were seriously injured when a fire broke out in a restaurant after a cylinder explosion in Malir Model Colony of Karachi on Friday, reported 24NewsHD TV channel.
According to police sources, the gas cylinder caused the explosion in Yaran Da Dera restaurant.
Two fire-bridge vehicles rushed to the spot and succeeded in dousing the fire quickly. The firefighters said the fire was started due to short-circuit which led to the gas cylinder explosion.
Two persons sustained severe burn injuries as the blaze caused heavy damage to the eatery.
Reporter Daniyal Syed