How to use WhatsApp on 4 devices together without Internet
WhatsApp has recently started rolling out its multi-device feature widely. While still in beta, the new feature allows users to link up to four devices, without having to keep their primary smartphone connected to the internet.
Both Android and iOS users can use this feature currently by just signing up for the beta testing. With this, WhatsApp web will work on your laptop even without your phone being connected to the internet.
Users can link up to four devices with their WhatsApp. This feature comes in handy if you use multiple devices - phone, laptop, and/or a tablet. The feature is in an open beta stage at the moment, so users need to first sign up for the multi-device beta. Let us take a look at how to do this:
1. Open WhatsApp on your smartphone.
3. Tap “Multi Device Beta," then tap “Join Beta."
4. After this, head back to the Lined Devices page and tap on the Link a Device button.
5. Open web.whatsapp.com on your secondary device.
6. Scan the QR code shown on your secondary device with your smartphone camera.
7. Once linked, you can forget about your smartphone and use WhatsApp web carefree.
The feature has one limitation on iOS - it doesn’t allow you to delete conversations or messages from a linked device. Further, you can still not link a tablet or a secondary smartphone with WhatsApp.