Salman Khan bitten by non-venomous snake
Stay tuned with 24 News HD Android App
Salman Khan was bitten by a non-venomous snake last night, due to which he had to be admitted to the hospital.
The actor was about to celebrate his 56th birthday on December 27.
When Salman was bitten by a snake, he was in his Panvel farm house. After being bitten by the snake, Salman was immediately admitted to the hospital. After being bitten by a snake, Salman was admitted to a hospital in Navi Mumbai.
After six hours of treatment, he has finally been discharged today at 9 am. After this news surfaced, Salman's fans are worried about his health. But according to the information received, Salman is out of danger and he is currently in his farmhouse and his care is going on.